Hi everyone!
My name is Javiera Fonseca and this
is my first post
One of the places I would like to visit is New
Zealand, because it has an incredible nature, mountain ranges, active volcanoes
and an abundant flora, its different routes, ways to go and it's special for
trekking. I love it!. Also for it's wonderful turquoise waters, to know the local
gastronomy, the culture.
I don’t really know much about New Zealand, only that
there they recorded "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Chronicles
of Narnia", but I've seen it in pictures and it's amazing. To begin, I would like to go to hiking, going for the Blue pool track, Lake Tekapo, Mount Cook Nature Park, Huka Waterfalls, Abel Tasman National Park and infinity of options.
I would only like to visit this place in the holidays,
I would not stay there to live or study because I want to know other places, to
go from country to country.
Hi Javi! I like so much make the trekking!! Is very amazing Lago Tekapo and the natural park Mount Cook, so beautiful.
ResponderEliminarI don't believe that "The Chronicles of Narnia" and "The Lord of the Rings" were record there. OMG!!!
ResponderEliminarHi Javi!
ResponderEliminarI like your post. I don't interesed for New Zeland never but now I consider that is a beautiful country. I would like visit him too, Can go with you? please!!!