Today I’m going to talk about my future work.
I would like to work on what I'm studying because I've always wanted to help people in their dental problems because people don't play the attention it deserves.
I imagine working in regions, although in Santiago it would
not bother me, but I'm more of a movement constantly then I think that general
of zone I would be my dream job.
The truth is that I would love to travel a lot while I work!
for me I would work in different places. It would be perfect because it would
help people and to know new places, but even so it is difficult to do different
jobs, since it is a very demanded job.
Regarding the salary I think I will earn what I need to be
able to live quietly and enjoy. I dont complain!:)
I would have to talk with people from each specialty, so they could tell me what they do daily to see which one would suit me the most.
The specialty I would never choose is imaging I think it's kinda boring being every day in a room watching bone scans.
The specialty I would never choose is imaging I think it's kinda boring being every day in a room watching bone scans.
I still have many years to start working but I hope to
fulfill my goals!
BYE! xoxo


I think the vast majority would like to be a general zone, it is a common goal that we have, hopefully we will be that.
ResponderEliminar