Hi
everyone!
Today we
are going to talk about the film, Suffragette. I really like this film.
I really enjoy this movie because is very real, shows what really happened, for all that happened and suffered women, to be taken into account.
I really enjoy this movie because is very real, shows what really happened, for all that happened and suffered women, to be taken into account.
My favorite
character is Maud because represents the fear that women felt and eager to
fight for a voice and vote. Also for his sacrifice, fury, courage, commitment to
his cause and she never gave up.
One thing I
liked about the film is the argument and interpretation of Carey
Mulligan.
One thing
that I didn't like about the film was Sonny. I think he was a very bad and cruel person because gave his son up for adoption regardless of the damage he caused in Maud.
Finally my
favorite scene is where Davison crosses in the competition of horses with a
flag of the movement, reason why it is run over by a rider and dies, represent in
it’s totality the struggle and sacrifice that women have gone through. His
death and his funeral were published on the front pages of several newspapers,
which made visible the constant struggle of women for their rights and their
search by vote.
Bye and
good luck!

My favorite character also is Maud. Great post Javi
ResponderEliminar