Hi everyone!
Today I am going to talk about a
postgraduate course that you would consider taking in the future.
The truth I had never considered it until now
so I was finding out and I think an option would be “Doctorate in Dental
Sciences” because they have interesting research lines like:
-Dental dentistry
diagnostic and therapeutic applications
-Biological, molecular and genetic bases of bucco maxillofacial diseases
All related to those I study.
Also I would opt for the postgraduate
studies because making a hole in the current world of work is usually quite
complicated if you do not have a specialization. Master's or postgraduate
studies are a differentiating curricular element, the key that can open doors, the
best thing is that it's only two years the study (very little!) and maybe I
know a branch of my profession that I had never planted the exploration and
finally I'm passionate. Above all, he will train me as the best professional.
I would to like to study in Chile and
part-time course because so I could work during the day and study at night.
That is all. BYE! XOXO

Wow you will be the next "Sonja Buvinic" !!!
ResponderEliminar