Hi everyone!!
This is the last blog and I am very happy about
that.
Today I will tell you about my experience with
the University's English Program. I entered the English Program in Level 2, the
dynamics were a little different in levels 2 and 3, we only did guides or blogs
but we did not practice for oral and listening tests.
The truth level 4 cost me a lot because it is
more complete and I find that it is fine but that they should include it from
level 2 in order to adapt, learn more and lose the shame.
The use of blog seems to me a very good way to
learn new vocabulary (especially to me that I do not know much) but it
entertains me a lot.
The oral part costs me a lot because I'm ashamed
to be wrong because I have friends who really know English, but I think I need
to improve many things in English because I think I'm not good at that,
especially in "oral English"
My plan to improve is to listen and look up the
lyrics of the song, because I can learn new vocabulary, practice the ability to
listen and remember the right moments of speech. Outside English class I do not
use English very much because I do not have much time, but on holidays, I hope
I can practice more English together with my sister since it serves us both, I
believe that English is necessary in life to open many doors.
Thanks for reading
Goodbye!
xoxo
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario