Ir al contenido principal

Summer Plans

Hi everyone !

Today I’m going to talk about summer plans. The truth I still don’t think about that, I just want to finish the semester to be free hahaha and there just make plans…

I think I would like to go to “Viña” with my friends for five days. Being there the first activities we would do is sun oneself (although I don’t need it HAAHAHA). At night go out to dance YAAAS! I love moving the skeleton;) !

Also it is an option go to “San Antonio” with my sister to see my uncles and cousin, always we go once a year at least, we take advantage of  going out to know the surroundings, spend time with family.

With my parents I don’t know where we will go… because always they notify at the last minute, maybe “Morrillos” or south(Osorno) where my grandmother, we like it a lot because we feel the change of air, there is less noise and it has beautiful landscape.

Other option is "Algarrobo" with the friends of my parents and their children. There are many activities to do there, go to the pool or beach, go to the beach game for example, machine games,taka taka, pool game, Tagada (the best hahah), air hockey and also we like to go to the craft fairs.

I think these would be the places I would visit so far... I hope they are more ! before entering to suffer again at the university:( 

XOXO 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Javiera, I like San Antonio, my family visit this locality every years. My cousin living her!!! Have a good summer!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best vacation

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about the best vacation ever. It was in 2017, I went to several places, that's for why they were the best!  First I went to Pichilemu with my friends for one week, we went to the beach, Culture centre Agustín Ross, Ross Park and we went to party, that was crazy because my friends want to get into the car of a stranger. They are crazy!! hahahaha  Then I went to Papudo twice with my family, most relaxed at night we went out to the games, we rode a bike, we played beach tennis and card.  Finally I went to Morrillos remains in the region of Coquimbo, there we camp. It really was the best vacation because I went lot out, I met new places and people in Pichilemu especially, some beautiful surfer ahhah.  All this before entering the university, I really need this again! 

My future job

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my future work. I would like to work on what I'm studying because I've always wanted to help people in their dental problems because people don't play the attention it deserves.  I imagine working in regions, although in Santiago it would not bother me, but I'm more of a movement constantly then I think that general of zone I would be my dream job. The truth is that I would love to travel a lot while I work! for me I would work in different places. It would be perfect because it would help people and to know new places, but even so it is difficult to do different jobs, since it is a very demanded job. Regarding the salary I think I will earn what I need to be able to live quietly and enjoy. I dont complain!:) The specialty that I will choose is not clear to me, I like almost all! I would have to talk with people from each specialty, so they could tell me what they do dai...

Ghett'a life review

Hi Friends! Today I’m going to talk about the film “Ghett’a life”. I really don’t like this film because the production was cheap, the interpretation of the actor was basic and the music was not sticky . The truth it made me sleepy during the movie, maybe I don’t like the subject of boxing. My favorite character is Manuel (Winston Bell) because shows that Jamaica is bigger than just one community and that his dreams are worth fighting for and represent merger because in spite of not being of the same political party, he wanted to train Derrick.  One thing I liked about the film is Derrick defiantly follows his heart and is confronted with the serious repercussions of his decision. Also one thing I didn’t like about the film was Derrick’s father is so blinded by political tribalism that he sees Derrick’s actions as betrayal. Finally my favorite scene   when Derrick saved a fellow of the river where he fell and after that there was a union between everyone ...