Hi
everyone!
Today I’m
going to talk about some changes that could be made to my study programme (career)
Uff get
ready to read a hate blog ! AHAHA
First the curriculum
(the subjects I have to study) is terrible, very bad ! because all the subjects
require a lot of time, always I hear my friends say they have “easy subjects ”
and in these two years of university
I`ve had one easy subjects :) called “Infotechnology”. Also there are some teachers
who think that we all come with the same base of secondary education and they
assume you already know what's going on (Unfair, no?)
The workload
the work load is a lot because there are all or nothing test, that means you
can repeat a bouquet with a blue average! and they are annual!.And length of studies IT IS EXCESSIVE! sleeping
five hours is a privilege:/

The faculty facilities (buildings and infrastructure) It is acceptable, except when we have classes in faculty of medicine that don’t allow us to enter the bathrooms.
Regarding
the use of technology it's okay because we have access to microscopes and real
bodies of people in subjects anatomy and that allows us to study in a better
way.
Finally
the teaching methods I don’t like
because you must memorize it will go well and I find that it’s bad because the
following year you will not remember anything if you memorize words and don’t
apply the matter.
Thanks for
read ! XOXO

Hi Javi!, I agree with you with the issue of "all or nothing" exams, they are horrible:(
ResponderEliminarI love infotechnology hahah
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI wish all the subjects are like infotechnologies hahaha
I think also it's unfair that some teachers think that we come with a good "base" in the secundary education.
ResponderEliminar